If you haven’t already created an account for this website you can do so here. If you already have an account for this website, please login here.
Front Line Leadership 2 (The Internet)Local 230, 993, 1003
Mon Dec 12, 2022 to Thu Dec 15, 2022
7 pm to 9 pm
Signup Deadline: Fri Dec 9, 2022 8:00 am
Class Size – Min: 5, Max: 10
GoToTraining (The Internet)
- The Level 2 Leadership training will combine the necessary soft skills required by IBEW chargehands as well as look at some of the more important technical processes and necessary administration skills that all IBEW chargehands to need to know to ensure a safe and productive worksite.
- Some of the key training topics will involve: Professionalism and the role of the Chargehand; IBEW Chain of Command; Progressive discipline: A valuable tool for ongoing success and safety in the workplace; Working with your Shop Steward to create a safe and productive workplace; Communicating for success, not for failure. The Level Two training will also pull in some of the great training tools and topics from the Level One training to further build on the leadership learning opportunities.
PREREQUISITE: Front Line Leadership Level 1
- Monday Dec. 12: 700-900 PM
- Wednesday Dec 14: 700-900 PM
- Thursday Dec. 15 700-900 PM
- Pen and Paper
- Computer and reliable internet connection. Trainer will reach out to members prior to course to give them login information for the course.
This course will be presented using the GoToTraining software. You will need a computer with a high speed internet connection and the ability to install the free GoToTraining software.
When you have been accepted into the course, you will be given a link to download the training software.