No Show Policy
This policy is to deal with individuals who register for Western JETS training and fail to show-up when that scheduled training is being delivered.
- Cancellation – An individual can cancel his/her registration for training without penalty, providing he/she gives one weeks’ notice prior to the start of the scheduled training.
- Eligible beneficiaries are entitled to take training without a registration fee, providing they consistently show up for that registered training.
- Individuals who have registered for scheduled training, and fail to show up for that scheduled training will be required to pay a registration fee of 50% , based on the course cost at the time of registering, for the next two years, including courses they may have already registered to participate in. This fee will be refunded upon successful completion of the training.
- The Registration Fee may be waived by:
- Sickness, provided a Doctor’s note is provided
- Automobile Accident, provided a police report is provided
All other extraordinary circumstances will be considered by the directors on a case by case basis.
- Members who register for a scheduled course through the WJETS must provide cancellation notice at least seven days in advance of the class date.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will be subject to the WJETS No-Show Policy.