If you haven’t already created an account for this website you can do so here. If you already have an account for this website, please login here.
Code UpdateLocal 230, 993, 1003
Sat Nov 28, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Minimum 10 Members
Maximum 25 Members
The code refresher course is a 8 hour review of the latest changes in the Canadian Electrical Code. Some additional review topics will include.
- 4-004 conductor sizing calculations.
- D3 Voltage drop calculations
- Motor conductor and OC sizing calculations
- Transformer conductor and OC sizing calculations
- Conduit sizing
- Determining correct outlet box sizes, and
- Determining correct pull box sizes.