If you haven’t already created an account for this website you can do so here. If you already have an account for this website, please login here.
Mandatory Apprentice Meeting (Online)Local 993
Sat Dec 9, 2017
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Important Information Session for all Apprentices
Glen Hilton – Business Manager, Lorne Fisher – Assistant Business Manager, Chris Sherman – Training Coordinator & Mike Van Hellemond – Business Development will be attending this meeting to address any question or concerns you may have.
As your sponsor we would like to give you the tools to succeed toward gaining your Red Seal Journeyman Certificate.
Some topics that will be discussed
– Membership Dues/Working Dues
– Term Changes/ Bursaries/School/ Hour Sheets
– Health & Welfare/ GRRSP
– WEI & Changing Sponsorship
– Reporting to Dispatch/IBEW website/Working without a clearance.
– Responding to our emails & telephone messages.
Once you become Journeyman, IBEW LU 993 would like you to guide and inform new apprentices of pertinent information.
- Pen and Paper